Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi - Hindi

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Sister My Best Friend !!


The best thing of my life happened on 14th april, 1991. Yes i was no longer alone i had my best companion of life my SISTER. I pampered her like my doll and took all care , she was my princess !! We had all the fun together and we don't need anyone else if we are together. We have shared many laughs , and tears growing up over the years. As the years passed i realized she became my care taker and one for whom i look forward for advise. this post is dedicated to you my dearest APURVA for all the love. Love u lots !!!!!


"God answered all my prayers one by one,

and sent you to my way.

He knew I needed someone in my life,

so special and so dear.

I found you in most unexpected place,

while I was not even looking.

My world started changing day by day,

with so much joy and endless love.


All your love and caring gave me the strength,

to go on with this life.

You have been my biggest support,

and hope during the difficult times.

You are my bright light and angel sent,

from the heavens up and above.

My Sister and My Best Friend,

to hold onto in this life.


God created you with so much love,

and with all the beauty inside and out.

I am the most lucky one,

that I have found you in this life.

Sharing the smiles and laughter,

although we are far and miles apart.

You are always on my mind,

and always close by at heart.

I will always love you

and cherish you until the day that I die."


Now as as we are so far apart still our hearts are close . I will always be there for you ra..Miss you lots !!Hugs And Kisses !!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r lucky to have such a sweet sis....