Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi - Hindi

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Everything thts about me ...


I realized lately that i have never ever written few things about me .. so here are few shades of my life ....

I was always a happy girl with happy childhood. Though i was very lonely because of the place where i lived. We were not allowed to go outside so most of the time i was at home with no friends at all. But then god gave me the best gift of my life My Sweet Sister and my life changed. We luckily moved to Nagpur. I love that place a lot . I made few good friends ( i am quite choosy about friends). I always had this smile on my face which made my teachers give me a nickname after that . I was very mischievous funky girl at school always doing something or the other and getting punished :P (I know only few of them who know me well would believe that!) . I formed gangs and we used to have "adda" at school :) and we used to go out bunk the classes and collect those ' ber' , guava and kachha mangoes and distribute among our friends at the 'adda' .. it was all fun .. I thank many of my teachers at school( especially maths and english mam) who made me realize my potential its only because of them i am what i am .....

i was there in nagpur for about 10 years. I got used to that place hanging around with friends having getogethers , attending tution classes together, bunking them together :) ...eating panipuris , nightouts ( Miss you reema , chayanika, seema, santosh and mridula :( ........).My dad gt transferred to Hyderabad and i had to leave that place unwillingly.

I used to hate hyderabad intially. I ruined my Eamcet. I dint like my college my branch anything. I commited few mistakes out of my immaturity which i regret today . Gradually i made few bestest frends of mine. Again my hangouts , niteouts and the fun started :) and i was all happy again. Four years passed like a blink of eye. Again i had to leave my freinds and family.
But As someone said " the best is yet to come ". I am back here again with my friends enjoying every moment of life .

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances...” wrote William Shakespeare, one of the greatest dramatists of all time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u shoud thank as u found few gud friends...