Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi - Hindi

Saturday, April 19, 2008

There is no Place Like Home ...

What is home without a family,
What are all the joys we meet?
When mumma's loving smile no longer
Greets u when u come back home,
When u miss papa's warm hug that
makes you stronger,
When u miss ur sister to have fun
and turn ur house upside down ...

The days seem long, the nights are drear,
And time rolls slowly on ...


I want to return home where there is my family, emotions, everything. It probably isn’t as interesting as this world, but I’m really quite sick of this world. I’ve never liked it. Tomorrow I will probably feel different, but right now I want to go home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even i am feeling the same lavi but we have to leave smthng to get smthng...dnt worry.any way we are gng to india soon..