Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi - Hindi

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Journey To Remember ...

I still remember the day i left my home 4th aug 2007 , I was all set for the journey whose destination was quite clear but i was not sure how i was going to reach there .As i reached the airport i realized its time .. time to leave parents, sis , friends, and relatives ..but it was my decision, I was aware of my responsibilities and it was the first time i realized that the journey of life is to be traveled alone friends and dear ones will accompany you but you have to conquer the journey to destination alone ....

" My first day in the USA
on my way to a new place
a whole new world and new ways
so many questions on my mind
Ill find answers here of every kind
theres a fascination of things to come
I am finally here with my fantasy
this is where i find my destiny .. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really first trip to usa is a journey to remember.